Basic Networking and Internet Guides
In modern day society there is no escaping the use of the internet. It has become a staple to an task we conduct today. With the ever growing reliance on the internet if we lose that capability at any moment in time our day to day operations become crippled. If you are ever facing an emergency and lose your internet connection or your network fails. Try browsing through some of these more common Internet and Networking issues to provide yourself with a quick fix.
- Wireless connection has been lost.
- Ethernet cable is connected but have no internet.
- Router lights went out/flashing.
- Setting up a password for my wireless network.
- Virus Protection
- Internet Browser errors
- Cannot access files across the network
- File corruption on the network
- Remote Access